Northern Virginia Restaurant Week 2017
Published March 22, 2017
The 2017 Northern Virginia Restaurant Week, taking place March 20-27, features many delicious establishments in Arlington including:
- Kapnos Taverna located at 4000 Wilson Blvd. (The View Luxury Apartments)
- Yona, located at 4000 Wilson Blvd. (The View Luxury Apartments)
- Pepita Cantina, located at 4000 Wilson Blvd. (The View Luxury Apartments)
- O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub located at 3207 Washington Blvd.
- Oz Restaurant located at 2950 Clarendon Blvd.
- Palette 22 located at 4053 Campbell Ave
- SER located at 1110 N Glebe Road
- Sushi-Zen Japaneses Restaurant located at 2457 N Harrison Street
- Upper Crust Pizzeria located at 4514 Lee Hwy.
- Bistro 360 located at 1800 Wilson Blvd.
- Cinnabar by Hyatt located at 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
- Hula Girl Bar & Grill located at 4044 Campbell Ave.
- La Cote d’Or Restaurant located at 6876 Lee Highway
- Lebanese Taverna – Pentagon City located at 5900 Washington Blvd.
- The Liberty Tavern located at 3195 Wilson Blvd.
- Lyon Hall, 3100 Washington Blvd.
- McCormick & Schmick’s, located at 2010 Crystal Drive
- The Melting Pot, 1110 N Glebe Rd.
- New District Brewing Co. located at 2709 S Oakland Street
- Osteria da Nino located at 2900 S Quincy Street
At The Shooshan Company, we are particularly excited for Mike Isabella’s Concepts located at The View at Liberty Center Luxury Apartments, 4000 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA in the Ballston neighborhood.
We encourage you to visit their websites to see exclusive Restaurant Week lunch and dinner menus:
Northern Virginia Restaurant Week. (2017). The Greater Reston, Loudon, Prince William and Arlington Chamber of Commerce. Source: http://novarestaurantweek.com/