The Rixey (1008 N. Glebe Rd.) Website Is Live!
Published September 14, 2017
The new Shooshan Company-developed apartment building, The Rixey, located at 1008 N. Glebe Rd. in Ballston, recently launched their website with all new information on the property:
The website describes the neighborhood as “A vibrant community with historical roots, Ballston has become a thriving destination for culture, arts, dining, and enjoying nights out. Anchored by the Ballston-Marymount Metro Station, it’s a neighborhood that truly seems to have it all. Just steps away from your new home at The Rixey, you will enjoy a multitude of restaurants, bars, attractive natural spaces and options for entertainment!”
They aren’t kidding! Ballston contains some of the best restaurants and entertainment in the area including SER, Buffalo Wild Wings, P.F. Chang’s, Uncle Julio’s, Nando’s Peri-Peri and much, much more! In fact, we will need the space of another whole blog to list all of the available dining options in Ballston.
For The Rixey’s amenities, the website lists:
- 15th floor rooftop featuring a clubroom with views of the DC skyline
- Roof top lounge with event kitchenette, grilling stations, and private cabanas with TV’s
- Roof top plunge spa and sun deck with views of the Washington Monument
- Expansive fitness center with Peloton bikes, yoga room, and cardiomachines
- Ground floor lounge
- Coffee bar
- Outdoor courtyard
- Bike repair station
- Fire pit to enjoy with friends
- WiFi throughout amenities
- On-site retail with outdoor seating
- LEED Gold Certified
- Short walk to the Ballston-MU Metro Station
There’s certainly more to explore on the website in addition to scheduling a tour, so head over to www.livetherixey.com to see everything available.
The Rixey. (2017). The Rixey. Source: http://www.livetherixey.com