Kevin Shooshan To Speak At Arlington Economic Development Webinar
Published September 16, 2020
Join Arlington Economic Development for the launch of its virtual series on the future of Arlington’s economy, which begins with a look at the ongoing transformation of Ballston into a thriving hub of innovation accompanied by best-in-class residential and retail developments. Currently home to research institutions including DARPA, Office of Naval Research, and Virginia Tech’s Research Center, the neighborhood is preparing for the addition of George Mason University’s Institute for Digital Innovation. The game-changing project complements an ongoing residential and retail construction boom, which has seen the completion of over 500,000 SF of retail and 2,000 housing units in the past five years, with numerous other projects in the pipeline.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from a well-rounded set of speakers about the major public and private investments planned for Ballston and what they mean for the neighborhood’s ability to attract and retain a diverse set of office users in the next decade.
- Josh Masi, Executive Director at Cushman & Wakefield
- Kevin Shooshan, Director of Leasing and Marketing at Shooshan Company
- Marc McCauley, Director, Real Estate Development Group at Arlington Economic Development
- Paula Sorrell, Associate VP – Innovation & Economic Development at George Mason University
- Telly Tucker, Director at Arlington Economic Development
- Tina Leone, CEO at Ballston BID
Learn more about Arlington Economic Development at https://www.arlingtoneconomicdevelopment.com/.