Early in the conceptual planning stage of the project lifecycle, we implement innovative design and intelligent, sustainable growth principles. We select central, urban sites and then execute upon land use models that are compact, transit-oriented, and incorporate integral components of mixed-use development. We use comprehensive planning guidelines as we design sites that revitalize or enhance the urban landscape of our communities.
- Project Assessment and site selection
- Project assessment for market position
- Land assemblage and acquisition
- Design Team Selection
- Design Coordination
During the construction management phase of each project, we work with clients to select the general contractor that will be the best “fit” for the project and we ensure full coordination among all professional teams on the project.
OUR CONSTRUCTION RELATED SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Entitlements and approvals
- Contractor selection and contract negotiation
- Schedule development and monitoring
- Budget development and administration
- Tenant improvement construction administration
- Manage value engineering process
Marketing & Leasing
Our comprehensive market knowledge allows us to successfully position projects to attract the right tenants and buyers for office, retail and residential uses. We believe in creating a comprehensive branding plan during the initial stage of a project’s conception, so that the entire team benefits from a clear focus of the marketing goals as the project progresses. Our leasing professionals take a project from the preliminary marketing plan, to the closing table, through tenant move-in to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.
OUR MARKETING AND LEASING SERVICES CONSIST OF:
- Market analysis and research
- Marketing and sales oversight
- Buyer retention activities
- Tenant prospecting
- Lease negotiation and administration
- Public relations
Kodiak Realty Services was founded in 2008 through the joint efforts of John G. Shooshan and Martin L. Schnider, Jr. Kodiak was created, and continues to flourish, on the foundation of the close, long lasting relationship between two local family based companies Kodiak prides itself on managing its entire portfolio with an unsurpassed level of care and attention that results in highly efficient tenant operations.
Kodiak is committed to long term relationships with its tenants, partners, project owners and lenders. Kodiak’s responsive service and hands-on tenant retention program are unprecedented. Putting owners’ and tenants’ goals and perspectives first, is at the center of all of Kodiak’s efforts.
KODIAK PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING ASSET AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Tenant relations and retention
- Accurate and timely budgeting
- Property refinancing
- Lease administration
- Parking management
- Facilities management
As projects evolve, so do the project’s financial needs. The Shooshan Company’s careful attention to detail and thorough understanding of constantly changing financial markets positions us to coordinate and shepherd a project through its changing financial scenarios.
FULL SERVICE FINANCIAL SERVICE OFFERINGS ARE:
- Market analysis and feasibility
- Financial development and analysis
- Construction finance sourcing and structuring
- Financial reporting
- Strategic capital planning
- Cash flow modeling and analysis
- Interest rate hedges / derivatives
- Equity and debt sourcing / structuring
- Creative and complex capital structures
- Long term financing to maximize financial goals
- Property valuation and acquisition underwriting