Kevin Shooshan, Principal, focuses on all leasing and marketing responsibilities for The Shooshan Company and its current and future commercial development projects. Kevin oversees the entire leasing process starting from lease negotiations through Tenant occupancy, then maintains Tenant relationships in all of the Shooshan Company’s existing portfolio. Kevin also monitors the Tenant design/construction phase between lease execution and Tenant occupancy, providing a service not commonly found in a direct Landlord/Tenant relationship. Kevin has executed deals ranging from major GSA headquarters, to varying private sector office leases, as well as several high-end retail leases to improve the amenity base of all Shooshan developments.
Prior to joining the Shooshan Company, Kevin gained experience as both a Research Analyst and Junior Broker at GVA Advantis during the first few years of his career.
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (“DARPA”) – GSA Headquarters – 355,000 SF
- The Office of Naval Research – GSA Headquarters – 315,000 SF
- Strategic Analysis – 27,000 SF
- Raytheon – 21,000 SF
- TechSpace – 21,000 SF
- Retailers: VIDA Fitness, Mike Isabella Concepts (Kapnos Taverna, Pepita and Yona), Taylor Gourmet, Sweetgreen, Neighborhood Restaurant Group (Rustico Restaurant & Bar and Buzz Bakery), Brugger’s Bagels, HSBC Bank, Starbucks
- Bachelor in Science from Georgetown University – Marketing Major, Theology Minor
In the Community
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce –Board of Directors 2009-present, Chair 2015, Founder of The Chamber’s Sustainability Committee 2013
- Doorways for Women and Families – Board of Directors 2013-2017 and Development Committee, 2013-present
- Co-Founder of the “NextGenNow Fund” by The Arlington Community Foundation
- Co-Founder of George Mason University’s “Green Patriot Award,” 2012